Sunday 19 August 2012

Always look on the...fuck

Pretty much all my life I've always known that nothing that's amazing and good and fanfuckingtastic can last or at least can always be perfect. When you're in love first you get the constant and amazing sex-marathons and the not being able to go on a whole minute without thinking about the other and whatnot, and then, in time you have mediocre bouncy-bouncy whilst thinking of having to shave your legs soon and deciding against it because meh. And yeah, I'm going with that metaphor.

Therefore I'm surprised that I was surprised when things were not as perfect as before and even though I know that it will be back to being amazing next time if I can help it the problem is it's really not me this time and I can't even understand what the fuck is going on.

In somewhat related news I got older (obviously, so have you, and you are getting older now because time and shit) and altough the whole birthday-thing went way better then in the last few years (with some of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received, be it slips of paper or words and hugs, they made me melt like the emotional bitch that I am), it was... well. There's always next year.

And no, this is not a hint to plan me a surprise party or anything related to that, I despise surprises anyway and let's just forget about the unpleasant stuff because I just don't want to talk about any of it anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment