Monday 25 June 2012

Of brainfarts and powerpop

The very interesting and somewhat unwanted side effect of my therapy is that now I experience actual anxiety and nerves and whatnot, and lulling myself to a calm, sheer awesome state is painfully hard and near-impossible. While it is progress, it also came at the worst possible time - the lovely and ever-so-joyful exam period. So far I my nerves managed to shock me into muteness at an oral exam and I fainted at another one (okay, that was too much caffeine + hellish heat +  freakishly low blood pressure + a malnourished body, but still, after I recovered I could have talked myself back into the exam if not for the nerves and muteness and shit - shit as a metaphor mind you, not actual shit, that would have been unpleasant).

In six hours I have a really important exam that I can't fail, therefore I decided to take the hit me with your best shot, sucker! approach, learned everything there is to know and now I'm just concentrating on breathing. Well that, and typing, but that does not count.


No comments:

Post a Comment