Monday 23 July 2012

Told you I'm not a nice person

It's amazing that when I go all fangirlish and start researching the shit out of some completely random fandom (teehee) stuff and I find youtube channels and tumblrs and whatnot that make me go 'whoa dude I think you need help' and I'm sure that there are people who feel the same way when I open up about these things but there has to be a fucking line somewhere and maybe making glittery collage videos of an actor and uploading new ones every week or so for seven fucking years is just a touch over that line.*

Of course who am I to judge (a judgmental bitch, that's who, don't look at me like that, you do it too).

*Note that if it involves truly creative work then I won't even bat an eyelash, though glittery collages of actors may be art and I just suck at life.

Also it has come to my attention that English - while a magnificent language what with being lingua franca and all that - does not allow me to swear ar eloquently as I know I can in my mother tongue. Hence the repeating  fraks.

No comments:

Post a Comment